Friday, April 3, 2009

Captain Oblivious!

I don't do news and current events. I just don't. I never get any pop culture references. I'm not up to date on political situations. I'm fairly clueless when it comes to anything outside my own little academic and social bubble.


I don't read the papers nearly as much as I should. I never know what's going on in the world around me. Generally, if and when I do hear about a current event, it's through friends or family.

Occasionally I'll spot and click on a link on the Internet, but that tends to be rather rare. Mostly because I spend all my time on Wikipedia, Plinky, and reading web comics. When I'm not doing that, I'm probably messing around with StumbleUpon. I tend to get more recipes and knitting patterns than news from that source. ('Though it does occasionally pop up with some current event, newsworthy-type thing.)

So, yeah... if the newspapers were reporting their own imminent demise, I'd be the last to know!

No comments: