Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Defend your vice"? Uh... which one?

Sloth at Baru by roblisameehan

There are a few that immediately come to mind.
Let's see... sloth, lust, and gluttony to name a few.

Now, as far as defense goes...

Well, sloth isn't a perpetual state. I can work quite hard if there's some incentive or motivation. It's just that, quite often, it doesn't seem like there is. I dunno, I get into funks where I can't seem to get up the gumption to do anything at all. I've been in one of those for about a month now.

Gluttony? That one I'm working on. I've been bad the past couple of weeks, but I'll get back on track again. I'll get it under control.

I'm not sure if lust is quite the right word for my last vice. It's not as if I don't have any emotional connection or deeper attraction to the people I sleep with. I usually do. I'm not just in it for the sex. But I definitely do have a bit of a preoccupation with fornication.

No comments: