Saturday, March 21, 2009

Askew

Askew
So, yet another thing I can thank StumbleUpon for... It lead me to knitty.com. This is a pretty cool site. They've got some awesome patterns up! There's also some really weird stuff, but hey! That keeps it interesting, right? I kinda like the weird stuff.

Anyway, I've bookmarked a whole bunch of the patterns, but I haven't really gotten a chance to play with them yet. Most of them require me to purchase new yarn and/or needles. The one I have tried though, came out great! Askew. It was easy as pie. It took me just over a day to make and it looks great! I've had a tonne of compliments on it. I've even been asked to knit one for someone else, they liked it so much! I love that I knit something that I can now go out and wear!

Anyway, I was just excited about that and wanted to share.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

No comments: