Friday, March 13, 2009

Situation: Diffused

So, I think I've managed to talk and sidestep myself away from the majority of the awkwardness. I still don't feel great about it. I still wish that things could've worked out a bit differently. I'm not sure how exactly. Just... not quite like this.
I know I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill. I know it's probably not as bad as I think. Actually, it's not even that it's turned out all that poorly, it's just that I feel bad about it. I feel bad about what's happened to get me to this point.
There isn't really much I can do about it now though. What's done is done.
I'll move on from here and try not to screw things up again.
At least I'm no longer in the middle of any crazy, criss-crossing, love interests. (I hope!)
Now I just have to wait and see how things unfold.

No comments: