Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Goals

I want to lose another fifty pounds and get a little black dress and some sexy heels and dye my hair and get a nice hair cut. I want to look good. And feel good. I want to work out and be strong. I want to feel capable and confident.

I want to be energetic. And have fun.

I want to be successful. And happy. Mostly happy. As long as I'm successful enough that my parents can feel good about it, enough that other people don't put me down, I'll be satisfied. Other than that, I just want to be content.

I want to be loved. I want to be close to someone. I want that comfort, that warmth. I want that shared experience. I want to be held and cherished. I want to be respected and valued. I want someone to be protective of me. Not that I necessarily feel that I need to be protected. I just want someone to feel that I'm important enough that they want to protect me. I want someone to really care about me.

What else do I want?

No comments: