Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Changes

I want to grow my hair out again. I think that about halfway down the back would be nice. Past the shoulders, but not waist-length. Just a nice in-between length.
I think it might be kinda cool to do some curls too. Nothing too tight or crazy, just some big, soft, gentle curls. I think that would be nice.
I'd also like to dye it. I think a nice, light, shiny blond would be fun. If I didn't have to worry about doing job interviews I might try something really wacky; blue, purple, red... I dunno! 'Though, even without interviews and the like, I probably still wouldn't want a permanent dye for those ones. That's something that I think could be fun for a week or two, then I'd want to go back to a normal hair colour.

I almost bought false nails today. Those could be fun too. I just don't know how long they'd last on me. I'm not sure how well I'd like them either. I mean it's all well and good to like the look of them, but I don't know how practical they'd be. Long nails tend to drive me sort of nuts and I don't think this would be any different.

My god I'm tired! I'm so tired. It's hard to think. It's hard to write. It's hard to do anything. But I don't want to sleep. I don't want to close my eyes. I'm not ready yet. I don't want to let this slip away. I need more time. There's never enough time. I wish I had my journal here. I wish I had more energy and I could write properly.

I'm not ready to sleep yet.

No comments: