Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Confusion

People confuse me. People do things, say things, and I wonder what's going through their heads. Oh well, maybe I just don't understand people. Probably not. Anyway, I don't really want to get into that in any detail right now.

On to other things now!

I'm trying to do a few push-ups and sit-ups every day now; gradually build up to my goals. I'm just pushing myself a slight bit beyond what's easy. I'll try to increase it a bit every week until I get there. Starting out 5 push-ups and 15 sit-ups were easy, so I've been doing 10 and 20 respectively.
I've only been doing the push-ups from my knees so far; that's all I can handle right now. Once I get to the point where I can do 20 knee push-ups I'll knock it back to 5 or 10 from the toes. I can start building up again from there.

Obviously I'm going to have to up my goal for sit-ups. I mean 20's a bit of a push right now, but I'm still doing it. If I don't raise my goal a bit, I'll have nothing to aim for!
I think 50's a nice round number. Maybe I'll go for 50. That sounds good.

I wonder how much it costs to to use the gym at the university. Going to the gym has never really held that much appeal for me, but I do need somewhere to walk/run. I can't exactly do it outside right now. The sidewalks are treacherous! The more I think about it, the more a treadmill seems like a good idea.
I've never been much for running. I don't run. I don't jog. Over the last couple of days though, I've been feeling like I might enjoy it.

I've been feeling restless the last little while too. I can't concentrate on my work. I've been hyper, lazy, bored, lonely, horny. All these things. I feel like I need to do something, change something. I want new clothes, new hair. I want to travel. I want a change of scenery, a change of pace.

No comments: