Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm really a cow person

I like a cat's independence. Cats can be affectionate, but they're also just fine going off on their own. They don't always want your attention and they may not always be happy to see you. Somehow I like that about a cat.



That being said... I'm also a cow person. There's just something about cows. I love just sitting out on a summer afternoon, watching them graze. I love their rough tongues and their soft eyes. I love watching the calves kick up their heels when the seasons are changing and the spring weather gets in their blood.

I know cows probably seem like an odd choice of favourite animal. Most girls would probably go for a horse over a cow. I guess I'm just a little strange, eh?

1 comment:

fliprushman said...

Cows?!?!
I'll stick with my cats thank you. ;)