Saturday, June 28, 2008

Title Page

I managed to get the title page of my scrapbook finished today. Nothing extravagant, just a bit of black ink. I picked out some fancy lettering in Word and printed the page, with the intention of tracing the lettering onto the first page of the journal. The pages are a bit thick though and it was nearly impossible to see the lettering through the paper. I ended up basically engraving the letters into the page instead. From there, I was able to use the pressure marks as a guide for pencil and, finally, ink.
It came out reasonably well, if I do say so myself! I mean, the first couple of letters have a few unsightly blips but, for the most part, it looks presentable.

Now I just need to get some photos together so I can start filling in the other pages!

No comments: