Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Corazón

Okay, so I've been listening to this Chilean pop rock band, La Ley, and I really like them. My friend got me onto them and I'm really enjoying their music!
Anyway... I wanted to try my hand at writing something. It's probably pretty bad, but... here's what I came up with:

Corazón
Quiero solo tu amor.
Quiero solo amarte.
Toda mi vida es para tí.
Y todo lo que quieres daré a tí,
Si solo tu puedes amar a mí.

Te quiero...
Desde el fondo de mi corazón.
Te quiero...
Sin prueba, sin razón.

Pero aquí estoy,
Todo solo!
Y allí estás,
Siempre lejos.

Y no sé si puedo existir.
Y no sé todavía que decir.
Pero...

Te amo...
Desde el fondo de mi corazón.
Te amo...
Sin prueba, sin razón.

Mi corazon...
Le doy a tí.


I know that there are a few lines that probably don't make a whole lot of sense or don't quite work syntax-wise... Maybe I'll be able to fix it up later.

No comments: