Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Something to save for: Honeymoon in the tropics

Money, money, money. It seems no matter how much we have we always need more of it. Not that I would know, I've been pretty much broke for over a year now. But hey! Anyway, I generally don't feel like I need much. I'm happy and can get by on very little when I have to, but there are definitely some pricey items I wouldn't mind splurging on if I had the opportunity.


Welcome to the Jungle

Item no. 1: A honeymoon in the tropics!

Getting married in a couple of months and it would be really nice to be able to take a week-long honeymoon in Costa Rica or something.



Item the 2nd: Gadgets for my sweetie.

Would love to get him a nice new motherboard and CPU and/or a cool dive watch and/or a nice pair of warm-water flippers/fins and/or a good bike to replace the one that was stolen from him.



5! ...er, 3: SCUBA lessons.

Seeing as he's already certified, I'd love to get mine so we could dive together.



Fantastic number 4: Piece of mind for my parents.

If I somehow manage to save up/come into a lot of money, I'd really want to give a considerable sum to my parents so that they could relax and retire.



There are other little things of course, but those are more incidental. I think that's most of the big ones.

Powered by Plinky

No comments: