Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Meet Mouse!

Well, I haven't been blogging in quite a while. I feel bad for falling behind. I just haven't been writing much of anything lately, online or off. I guess a lot has happened in the last few months. Let's see... I've moved in with my awesomely wonderful boyfriend. I can't believe how fast the months have flown by! As he pointed out to me the other day, we've been living together for just over six months now. Wow!

We've also found ourselves with another roomie: Mouse. My mom found a little abandoned cat looking very thin and forlorn. She had a collar so Mom assumed that she belonged to someone in the area and would find her way home by the end of the day. She didn't. We couldn't find her owners anywhere in the area. There were no tags on the collar, just a bell. And with no one claiming her and the worrying weight loss she was exhibiting, Mom finally took her in. My parents already have a cat though, and the bf and I had been talking about getting one so...


Now we have Mouse. Isn't she so cute! :)

No comments: