Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I could really use some cash right now!

What would I be excited to find on the ground right now? Money! I am completely and totally broke right now. I have a small amount of money in my bank account which almost exactly equals the balance on my credit card. I have NO money!

I wasn't so much with the finding of a job this summer and I was already pretty low on cash before that so...

I'm just hoping and praying that people start buying some of my jewellery. You like jewellery, right? You want a lovely amethyst necklace or a nice new pair of earrings! I know you do! I have a shop on Etsy that sells all sorts of wonderful gems! You should really check it out! *nudge, nudge* http://www.etsy.com/shop/HelenBesoe



Or, you know, if you're also broke and can't afford to buy food, let alone jewellery right now... suggestions are always welcome too!

No comments: