Thursday, April 24, 2008

Internet Explorer: The Bane of My Existence

Well... that pretty much sums it up. That damn browser is anathema to me. It manages to find an excuse to crash on me at least once a day. (And that's not even when I'm doing something particularly taxing!) I am so unbelievably tired of seeing that lovely little box asking if I would like to send an error report to the bastards at Microsoft! What I want is to be able to browse the web for more than 20 minutes at a time without my infernal browser closing up shop!

Normally this wouldn't be an issue, as I usually try to use Firefox. However, I'm using a borrowed computer at the moment so... installing another web browser is not an option right now. I'm stuck mucking around with (and cursing at) Explorer. ::sigh::

No comments: