Friday, June 5, 2009

I like to relax with big book

I don't get stressed and depressed nearly as much as I used to. That being said, it still does happen a fair bit. Luckily I've found a few things that help ease the tension and get me to relax a bit.


the biggest book in Second Life?

Reading and writing are the big ones. Depends on exactly what's stressing me out. If I just need to "get away" for a while, I'll probably jump into a good book. Something light and easy to read. A fiction (probably fantasy or sci-fi, though it varies). Something that I can dive into and be immersed in another world. Forget my worries.



On the other hand, if I feel like I need to talk things out, I'll probably write. It gives me a chance to think things over and work stuff out. Sometimes issues seem clearer once they've been captured on paper.



Hanging out with friends is also a good bet. I don't always get troubles resolved this way, but at the very least they will help me to relax and take my mind off of whatever's bothering me. And advice, when given, is always appreciated (if not always followed).

No comments: